LIZ STANAWAY (OWNER)
- 28 years experience in the office administration/secretarial field.
- Worked both as an employee and as a Contractor for a variety of companies in the private, manufacturing and retail sectors including chartered accountants and also three years for a public secretarial company.
- Administration/bookkeeping/accounting experience includes accounts payable and receivable (including bank reconciliations), payroll and PAYE, GST, FBT and she can complete full financial accounts for you.
- Secretarial experience includes word processing and desk top publishing using a range of programmes, dictation both by dictaphone machine and shorthand, reception work and general clerical duties. Her typing speed is 100 w.p.m.
- Certificate in Small Business Bookkeeping (Gilligan & Co., Chartered Accountants).
- Certificates for an Advanced MYOB Course,
- Certificates in Small Business Management, and Advanced Business Growth through Te Wananga University.
- While at school gained certificates in TCB Grade 1 in shorthand and typing.
- Experienced with all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Familiar with many Payroll Programes.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Member of Tax Agents Institute of New Zealand.
- Affiliated with West Auckland Tax Agents Ltd. This is a support group of Chartered Accountants.
- Member of the NZ Business Mentors.